Discussion and Interview Agenda
Objective of interview
Determine process of making orders and how orders are scheduled.
Data, Time, and Location
October 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM in the restaurant.
John Whilser, vice president of the restaurant, Raymond Fong, Service department manager, and Tim Tabasuki, Manager of production
Project Team Participants
1. Who is eligible to make orders?
2. Who is eligible to modify orders?
3. What information must be in an order?
4. How do customers respond to waiting time of orders?
5. What are the exceptions for the order sub-system?
6. Who make the decision to pick which order to product of a list of orders?
7. How to decide the schedule of a set of orders to be produced?
8. What constraints affect the decision of scheduling?
9. What to do if there was unexpected events such as no inventories or defective products.
9. What are the exceptions for the auto scheduling algorithm?
Date and time of next meeting or follow-up session
October 20, 2013, at 12:00 PM